Refunds & Policies
REGISTER ONLINE, IN PERSON, OR BY MAIL. If you register by mail, please send the registration form & check TWO WEEKS before class starts. If you do NOT include a telephone number or email address, you will not be contacted if your class is cancelled. Any information we receive is for registration purposes only.
WE DO NOT PRORATE CLASSES.
Classes that fall below 15 in enrollment are subject to cancellation. Classes will be cancelled if they have not reached the minimum enrollment by January 2, 2013.
1. No Refunds or Make Ups!
2. Signature of Disclaimer required.
3. Fill in all the information on the form. Incomplete and/or illegible forms will not be processed.
4. More than one participant may be listed on the form.
5. You may register for more than one session at a time.
6. Pre-registration for all classes is necessary. Enclose your check or charge card information, payable to Albany Unified School District.
7. Confirmations/receipts will be mailed or emailed once your registration is completely processed. Please check them for accuracy.
8. If placed on a waiting list, you may not attend the class unless you are notified that a space is available.
9. We reserve the right to cancel any sessions due to low enrollment. If a class is cancelled you will have the option to receive a full refund or transfer into another class.
10. There is a $30 service charge for any returned checks.
11. REFUNDS: If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, a full refund will be issued.
Online confirmations are generated a day or so after the time of registration. Mail-in registrations are processed as administrative time permits; no confirmations are sent. No guarantees for admittance are made for mail-in registrations.
We ask that you provide your telephone number and address at registration so we can contact you with any questions or for announcements about your classes (if cancelled, for example). Albany Adult School will not use your personal information for any reason other than contacting you about classes.
The AUSD district governing board recognizes that the district has primary responsibility for insuring that it complies with state and federal laws and regulations governing educational programs. The district shall investigate and seek to resolve complaints at the local level. The district will follow uniform complaints procedures when addressing complaints alleging unlawful discrimination or failure to comply with state or federal law in adult education program.
Visit a district or school office location for a copy of the complaint form, or download a PDF copy here.